- Ürün Özellikleri
- Ödeme Seçenekleri
- Yorumlar (0)
- Tavsiye Et
Propeller Proto Board
It's back! The Parallax’s Propeller Proto Board is a low cost, high quality solution for 1-off or low quantity permanent projects using the Propeller chip. To save the user some expense, the USB programming interface is not included on the Propeller Proto Board. A Prop Plug (#32201) is recommended for programming, sold separately. A USB2SER (#28024) may also be used for programming with the addition of a 4-pin header.
- Three-position power switch (off, logic power, power to logic and servo ports)
- 3-pin sockets for 4 servos, sensors, or other devices
- Access to all 32 Propeller I/O pins
- Large prototyping area wraps around Propeller chip
- Unplated row of holes along perimeter provide stress relief to off-board connections
- Accepts the optional VGA, mouse and keyboard interface available in the Accessory Kit (#130-32212)
Note: Boards manufactured in 2015 or later can supply up to 1.5 A, and do not have the capacitor and inductor components populating the servo interface circuit.